Orbital Systems provides a wide range of antenna feeds for Earth Observation Satellites (EOS) Direct Broadcast (DB), Telemetry, Tracking and Control (TT&C), and general telemetry applications. All Orbital feeds are made of the highest quality materials and are enclosed in a heavy duty aluminum enclosure, powder coated and assembled with stainless steel fasteners to eliminate external corrosion. Feeds are pressurized with temperature and humidity sensors, and built in purge valves to ventilate the feed when excess humidity is detected. Feeds are precision matched to the antenna system.
- S Band uplink and downlink
- Independently switchable transmit and receive polarity
- S Band RX in RHCP or LHCP
- S Band TX in RHCP or LHCP
- S Band Loopback test port
Suitable for TT&C applications requiring S-Band transmit and X-Band receive with independently switchable transmit and receive polarity.
TT&C Feed: S Band TX and X Band RX / Both in RHCP
- X Band Receive in RHCP
- S Band Transmit in RHCP
- Block downconverter to convert X Band Receive signal to L Band IF output
- Optional waveguide filter for radar rejection
Suitable for TT&C applications requiring S Band transmit and X Band receive, both in RHCP.
- S Band Transmit and S Band Receive
- Simultaneous S Band Receive in LHCP and RHCP
- Selectable S Band Transmit in LHCP or RHCP
Suitable for TT&C applications requiring switchable S Band uplink polarity and simultaneous S Band downlink polarity.
- Concentric X and L Band feed with internal LNA/LNB and L Band filtering, all on a common axis
- X and L Band operate in fixed RHCP
- Simultaneous reception of X and L Band signals
Reception of X and L Band EOS satellites including satellites that downlink simultaneously in X and L Band.
EOS Feed: X, S, and L Band Simultaneous RX / X Band Fixed RHCP / S and L Band Selectable LHCP or RHCP
- Simultaneous reception of X, S and L Band
- Concentric X, S, and L Band feed complete with with built in LNA downconverter for X Band and LNB with filters for L and S Band
- X Band feed operates fixed RHCP
- S and L Band selectable LHCP or RHCP
- High performance cavity filters to help reduce interference from mobile phone services
- Optional X waveguide filter for operation in out of band interference areas
Reception of X, S, and L Band EOS satellites. Reception of NOAA and DMSP satellites including reverse polarity NOAA satellites.
- S Band Dual polarity feed with downconverter for general telemetry applications
- High performance scalar feed
- Heavily filtered to telemetry receive passband for use near other uplinking antennas
- Outputs both S Band RF and output from internal tunable downconverter at an IF of 70MHz
Reception of S Band satellite telemetry and downlinks, UAV telemetry, military M-22 AMB broadcast, and military DMSP satellites.
SARSAT Feed: L and S Band
- Concentric L and S Band feed with downconverters for Search and Rescue (SARSAT) applications